Thursday, April 06, 2006

Jesus Loves Tiger Woods

Have you seen pictures of the Tiger Woods mansion?

At first I didn't know what to make of it. Tacky, certainly--as in overdone, excessive, pretentious, sybaritic, flashy, self-indulgent...

Also, yes, fabulous. If I had his money, it's really close to what I'd want for my mansion...if I wanted a mansion...which I don't.

Without the facts on Tiger's philanthropic activities, I'm going to assume that he gives an enormous amount of money to the needy.

Aside from that, what would Jesus say?

"Well at least he didn't get his money screwing stockholders and customers and employees and the environment. He got it by hitting a ball into a hole with a stick, so more power to him. And by the way, I'm building several more perfect golf courses in Heaven."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home