Monday, November 03, 2014

Oh, look – a squirrel!


“Someone once asked me why do you always insist on taking the hard road? and I replied why do you assume I see two roads?”
                  Unknown

You’re the student of psychology, so please come up with an alternative label for ADD ... one that doesn’t contain a double negative.

You know how I feel about quirks, and how angry I get that they are generally seen as deficits and disorders rather than blessings. They are what make us unique. Be they genetic accidents or the karmic hand we are dealt, they cannot be denied.

So why not accept them and embrace them and make them work for us? For the time being I’ll call what you have Cosmic Renaissance Multiple Focus Condition (CRMFD).

The ramble above this one was written before I read your latest. I got it to 140 words, and I hope it will be the last post from the desk of Mister Naughty Pants. Or maybe not.

By the way, it bugs me that the dialog is backwards. Is this good or bad for the brain? And can it be fixed?

Digression #3 (CRMFD): What about showing your photographs as a slide show at the gallery rather than as expensive prints pinned to a wall? My art is moving off the wall rapidly. Because, well, you know, we both seem to suffer from OTWS (Off the Wall Syndrome).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home